THIS IS SOMETHING EVERY PARENT OR WOULD-BE PARENT NEEDS TO READ, RE-READ, AND CAREFULLY CONTEMPLATE.
HAVING RETIRED FROM THE FIELD OF MEDICINE, AFTER ALMOST 30 YEARS OF A PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH VACCINE MANUFACTURERS, RESEARCHERS, PEDIATRICIANS, AND HOSPITAL STAFF IN SEVERAL STATES, I CAN DO LITTLE BUT OFFER MY OPINION, ONE I HAVE HELD SINCE FIRST I READ THE STATISTICS, 28 YEARS AGO THAT VACCINES NOT ONLY CAN KILL, BUT DO KILL, AND THAT THAT SEEMS TO BE ONE OF THEIR PRIMARY REASONS FOR BEING IN EXISTENCE.
HAVING FIRST-HAND BRUSHES WITH NEAR-DEATH SITUATIONS IN WHICH MY FRESHLY VACCINATED FOUR CHILDREN PRESENTED WITH ANAPHYLACTIC REACTIONS TO VACCINES, I ASSURE YOU THAT THE AMOUNT OF TIME I HAVE DEVOTED TO RESEARCH MYSELF AMOUNTS TO AS MUCH AS 4 HOURS PER DAY FOR VERY EXTENDED TIME PERIODS, AND TOTALS MORE THAN 6,000 HOURS OF DILIGENT READING AND INQUIRY INTO INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT.
I CAN ALSO ASSURE YOU THAT THOSE WITHIN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY ARE PRIVY TO MUCH MORE INFORMATION CONCERNING THE HARM VACCINES CAN CAUSE THAN THE VAST MAJORITY OF PARENTS WILL EVER BE AWARE EXISTS.
WHEN HOSPITAL STAFF REFUSE A VACCINE AND CAUSE THE HOSPITAL TO BE SHUT-DOWN BECAUSE OF THEIR REFUSAL TO COMPLY WITH MANDATORY VACCINATION,, ALL CITIZENS NEED TO TAKE NOTE.
[CLICK HERE FOR A FOX NEWS ARTICLE]
WHEN A NURSES UNION SUES TO BLOCK MANDATED VACCINES, TAKE NOTE!
[HERE IS THAT LINK...CLICK]
WHEN A LONG-TIME PEDIATRICIAN, A MAN MOST RESPECTED IN HIS FIELD, SUDDENLY REFUSES TO GIVE VACCINES AND TRIES TO PUBLICLY WARN PARENTS OF THE DANGERS, LISTEN TO HIM!
[ARTICLE AND VIDEO HERE.]
AND ANOTHER: SEE THIS.
THERE ARE MANY LIKE THESE TWO.
THE CDC ITSELF ACKNOWLEDGES THAT VACCINES CAN AND DO POSE SERIOUS HEALTH RISKS AND SIDE EFFECTS.
JUST READING THESE "POSSIBILITIES" MAY GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES.
BUT MANY BELIEVE THE RISKS ARE WORTH IT.
WHAT ANGERS ME ABOUT THIS REPORT FROM CDC IS THAT IT DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL THE WARNINGS FROM THE MANUFACTURERS OF THESE VACCINES.
THE CDC IS WITHHOLDING PERTINENT INFORMATION FROM PARENTS THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REQUIRES DRUG/VACCINE MANUFACTURERS TO MAKE PUBLIC!
WHY IS THAT?
WHY NOT TELL THE WHOLE STORY?
MY STANCE IS THAT THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO RISK LOSING A CHILD TO THE KNOWN HARMFUL, POSSIBLY FATAL EFFECTS OF VACCINES SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE TO REAR THEIR CHILDREN WITHOUT THEM.
THOSE WHO DO CHOOSE TO VACCINATE THEIR CHILDREN SHOULDN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR KIDS CONTRACTING WHAT THEY HAVE VACCINATED THEM AGAINST, SHOULD THEY?
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO RAIL AGAINST THE UNVACCINATED IF YOUR CHILD IS SO SAFE WITH VACCINES IN HIS SYSTEM, DOES IT?
IF YOU READ THE NEWS REPORTS OF THE LATEST "OUTBREAK" OF MEASLES, THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE YOU SAW THAT IT WAS VACCINATED KIDS SPREADING THIS STRAIN OF MEASLES AS WELL AS UNVACCINATED WHO CONTRACTED IT.
THE CDC ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES THAT VACCINES ARE NOT AT ALL 100% EFFECTIVE.
THEY THEMSELVES HAVE SAID THIS YEAR'S FLU VACCINE IS A FAILURE.
THE ENTIRE MEDICAL COMMUNITY IS HIGHLY AWARE OF THE MULTITUDE OF RISKS WITH VACCINES.
JUST ONE SMALL WARNING WITH ASSOCIATED TREATMENT PLANS FOR MANAGING KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS TO VACCINES CAN BE FOUND IN THIS ENLIGHTENING PDF FROM MASSACHUSETTS: READ HERE.
WHEN DEATH IS A POSSIBLE RISK RELATED TO VACCINES OR INGESTED MEDICATIONS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL ONE MAY PERCEIVE THE THREAT, WE MUST ALLOW ALL HUMAN BEINGS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE!
PLEASE, GO READ THIS ENTIRE STUDY FROM WHICH I OFFER EXCERPTS BELOW.
FOR ME, IT IS THE MOST POINT-BLANK STUDY OUT THERE AND ASKS THE BEST QUESTIONS I HAVE SEEN A STUDY ASK IN A LONG, LONG TIME.
BECAUSE I LOVE ALL CHILDREN, I HOPE YOU WILL AT LEAST CONSIDER THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED IN THE FOLLOWING STUDY AND IN THOSE WHICH IT CITES IN THE REFERENCE SECTION.
THE EVIDENCE IS MOUNTING, AND I BELIEVE THAT IS WHY THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES HAVE BEGUN SUCH A BLATANT, ALMOST CRIMINAL ONSLAUGHT AGAINST PARENTS WHO NEVER INTEND TO VACCINATE THEIR CHILDREN, AND AGAINST ADULTS (ESPECIALLY MILITARY PERSONNEL AND THE ELDERLY?) WHO ALSO WANT TO REFUSE VACCINES.
BIG PHARMA AND ITS SUPPORTERS ARE FIGURATIVELY CRUCIFYING PARENTS AND ADULTS WHO SIMPLY DO NOT WANT VACCINES!
ONE MUST ASK WHY!
THE DAY WE TAKE AWAY HUMAN RIGHTS, BEGIN TO TAKE CHARGE OF EVERY HUMAN BEING'S BODY, FORCE ALL PEOPLE TO LINE UP FOR VACCINATIONS, I HOPE THE SUN EXPLODES AND TAKES OUT THE PLANET RATHER THAN SEE SUCH A TRAVESTY, SUCH A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!
THAT IS HOW STRONGLY I SUPPORT EVERY PERSON'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE.
ALLOWING ALL THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE VACCINES OR NO VACCINES IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ALLOWING PEOPLE TO CHOOSE WHOM THEY LOVE/MARRY, WHERE THEY LIVE, WHAT RELIGION THEY ADHERE TO, OR THE CHOICE OF HAVING NO RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION AT ALL.
TO MALIGN, BADGER, HUMILIATE OR FORCE CHOICES ON OTHERS IS NO DIFFERENT IF IT APPLIES TO RACISM, GENDER IDENTITY OR VACCINES.
[NOTE: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.]
FULL TEXT CAN BE FOUND AT THE SITE LINKED BELOW:
I HAVE PROVIDED THE REFERENCE LIST TO EACH NUMBER IN [BRACKETS].
Despite the United States spending more per capita on health care than any other country, 33 nations have better IMRs. Some countries have IMRs that are less than half the US rate: Singapore, Sweden, and Japan are below 2.80. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “The relative position of the United States in comparison to countries with the lowest infant mortality rates appears to be worsening.”
Nations differ in their immunization requirements for infants aged less than 1 year. In 2009, five of the 34 nations with the best IMRs required 12 vaccine doses, the least amount, while the United States required 26 vaccine doses, the most of any nation. To explore the correlation between vaccine doses that nations routinely give to their infants and their infant mortality rates, a linear regression analysis was performed.
The US infant mortality rate of 6.22 infant deaths per 1000 live births ranked 34th.
It appears that at a certain stage in nations' movement up the socio-economic scale—after the basic necessities for infant survival (proper nutrition, sanitation, clean water, and access to health care) have been met—a counter-intuitive relationship occurs between the number of vaccines given to infants and infant mortality rates: nations with higher (worse) infant mortality rates give their infants, on average, more vaccine doses. This positive correlation, derived from the data and demonstrated in Figures 1 and and 2,2, elicits an important inquiry: are some infant deaths associated with over-vaccination?
Are some deaths that are listed within the 130 infant mortality death categories really deaths that are associated with over-vaccination? Are some vaccine-related deaths hidden within the death tables?
Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
Prior to contemporary vaccination programs, ‘Crib death’ was so infrequent that it was not mentioned in infant mortality statistics. In the United States, national immunization campaigns were initiated in the 1960s when several new vaccines were introduced and actively recommended. For the first time in history, most US infants were required to receive several doses of DPT, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines. Shortly thereafter, in 1969, medical certifiers presented a new medical term—sudden infant death syndrome.[15,16] In 1973, the National Center for Health Statistics added a new cause-of-death category—for SIDS—to the ICD. SIDS is defined as the sudden and unexpected death of an infant which remains unexplained after a thorough investigation. Although there are no specific symptoms associated with SIDS, an autopsy often reveals congestion and edema of the lungs and inflammatory changes in the respiratory system. By 1980, SIDS had become the leading cause of postneonatal mortality (deaths of infants from 28 days to one year old) in the United States.
In 1992, to address the unacceptable SIDS rate, the American Academy of Pediatrics initiated a ‘Back to Sleep’ campaign, convincing parents to place their infants supine, rather than prone, during sleep. From 1992 to 2001, the postneonatal SIDS rate dropped by an average annual rate of 8.6%. However, other causes of sudden unexpected infant death (SUID) increased.
For example, the postneonatal mortality rate from ‘suffocation in bed’ (ICD-9 code E913.0) increased during this same period at an average annual rate of 11.2%.
The postneonatal mortality rate from ‘suffocation-other’ (ICD-9 code E913.1-E913.9), ‘unknown and unspecified causes' (ICD-9 code 799.9), and due to ‘intent unknown’ in the External Causes of Injury section (ICD-9 code E980-E989), all increased during this period as well. (In Australia, Mitchell et al. observed that when the SIDS rate decreased, deaths attributed to asphyxia increased. Overpeck et al. and others, reported similar observations.)[20,21]
A closer inspection of the more recent period from 1999 to 2001 reveals that the US postneonatal SIDS rate continued to decline, but there was no significant change in the total postneonatal mortality rate.
During this period, the number of deaths attributed to ‘suffocation in bed’ and ‘unknown causes,’ increased significantly.
According to Malloy and MacDorman, “If death-certifier preference has shifted such that previously classified SIDS deaths are now classified as ‘suffocation,’ the inclusion of these suffocation deaths and unknown or unspecified deaths with SIDS deaths then accounts for about 90 percent of the decline in the SIDS rate observed between 1999 and 2001 and results in a non-significant decline in SIDS” (Figure 3).
Is there evidence linking SIDS to vaccines?
Although some studies were unable to find correlations between SIDS and vaccines,[22–24] there is some evidence that a subset of infants may be more susceptible to SIDS shortly after being vaccinated.
For example, Torch found that two-thirds of babies who had died from SIDS had been vaccinated against DPT (diphtheria–pertussis–tetanus toxoid) prior to death.
Of these, 6.5% died within 12 hours of vaccination; 13% within 24 hours; 26% within 3 days; and 37%, 61%, and 70% within 1, 2, and 3 weeks, respectively.
Torch also found that unvaccinated babies who died of SIDS did so most often in the fall or winter while vaccinated babies died most often at 2 and 4 months—the same ages when initial doses of DPT were given to infants.
He concluded that DPT “may be a generally unrecognized major cause of sudden infant and early childhood death, and that the risks of immunization may outweigh its potential benefits.
A need for re-evaluation and possible modification of current vaccination procedures is indicated by this study.”
Walker et al. found “the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DPT to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization.”
Fine and Chen reported that babies died at a rate nearly eight times greater than normal within 3 days after getting a DPT vaccination.
Ottaviani et al. documented the case of a 3-month-old infant who died suddenly and unexpectedly shortly after being given six vaccines in a single shot:
“Examination of the brainstem on serial sections revealed bilateral hypoplasia of the arcuate nucleus. The cardiac conduction system presented persistent fetal dispersion and resorptive degeneration. This case offers a unique insight into the possible role of hexavalent vaccine in triggering a lethal outcome in a vulnerable baby.” Without a full necropsy study in the case of sudden, unexpected infant death, at least some cases linked to vaccination are likely to go undetected.
[ALL PARENTS MUST ASK, RESEARCH!]
This analysis calculated the total number of vaccine doses received by children but did not differentiate between the substances, or quantities of those substances, in each dose. Common vaccine substances include antigens (attenuated viruses, bacteria, toxoids), preservatives (thimerosal, benzethonium chloride, 2-phenoxyethanol, phenol), adjuvants (aluminum salts), additives (ammonium sulfate, glycerin, sodium borate, polysorbate 80, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium chloride), stabilizers (fetal bovine serum, monosodium glutamate, human serum albumin, porcine gelatin), antibiotics (neomycin, streptomycin, polymyxin B), and inactivating chemicals (formalin, glutaraldehyde, polyoxyethylene).
For the purposes of this study, all vaccine doses were equally weighted.
1. Wegman ME. Infant mortality in the 20th century, dramatic but uneven progress. J Nutr 2001; 131: 401S–408S [PubMed]
2. Beck MA. The role of nutrition in viral disease. J Nutri Biochem 1996; 7: 683–690
3. Scrimshaw NS, SanGiovanni JP. Synergism of nutrition, infection, and immunity: an overview. Am J Clin Nutr 1997; 66: 464S–477S [PubMed]
4. Anderson GF, Hussay PS, Frogner BK, Waters HR. Health spending in the United States and the rest of the industrialized world. Health Affairs 2005; 24: 903–914 [PubMed]
5. MacDorman MF, Mathews TJ. Recent trends in infant mortality in the United States. NCHS Data Brief (CDC), no 9. Hyattsville, MD, USA: National Center for Health Statistics, 2008. [PubMed]
6. Kent MM. Premature births help to explain higher infant mortality rate. Population Reference Bureau. www.prb.org/articles/2009/prematurebirth.aspx (accessed December 2009).
7. Xu Jiaquan, Kochaneck KD, Tejada-Vera B. Deaths: preliminary data for 2007. Natl Vital Stat Rep 2009; 58: 6
8. CIA Country comparison: infant mortality rate (2009). The World Factbook. www.cia.gov (accessed 13 April 2010).
9. WHO/UNICEF Immunization Summary: A Statistical Reference Containing Data Through 2008 (The 2010 Edition). www.childinfo.org
10. Up-to-date European vaccination schedules may be found here: www.euvac.net (accessed 13 April 2010).
11. WHO International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 1979.
12. WHO International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 1992.
13. CDC Table 31. Number of infant deaths and infant mortality rates for 130 selected causes, by race: United States, 2006. Natl Vital Stat Rep 2009; 57: 110–112
14. Iannelli V. Immunization timeline. Keep Kids Healthy. keepkidshealthy.com (accessed 21 April 2010)
15. Bergman AB. The “Discovery” of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. New York, NY, USA: Praeger Publishers, 1986.
16. MacDorman MF, Rosenberg HM. Trends in infant mortality by cause of death and other characteristics, 1960-88 (vital and health statistics), Volume 20 Hyattsville, MD, USA: National Center for Health Statistics, U.S. Government Printing, 1993.
17. National Center for Health Statistics Vital Statistics of the United States 1988, Volume II, Mortality, Part A. Washington, DC, USA: Public Health Service, 1991.
18. Malloy MH, MacDorman M. Changes in the classification of sudden unexpected infant deaths: United States, 1992-2001. Pediatrics 2005; 115: 1247–1253 [PubMed]
19. Mitchell E, Krous HF, Donald T, Byard RW. Changing trends in the diagnosis of sudden infant death. Am J Forensic Med Pathol 2000; 21: 311–314 [PubMed]
20. Overpeck MD, Brenner RA, Cosgrove C, Trumble AC, Kochanek K, MacDorman M. National under ascertainment of sudden unexpected infant deaths associated with deaths of unknown cause. Pediatrics 2002; 109: 274–283 [PubMed]
21. Byard RW, Beal SM. Has changing diagnostic preference been responsible for the recent fall in incidence of sudden infant death syndrome in South Australia? J Pediatr Child Health 1995; 31: 197–199 [PubMed]
22. Vennemann MM, Butterfass-Bahloul T, Jorch G, Brinkmann B, Findeisen M, Sauerland C, et al. Sudden infant death syndrome: no increased risk after immunisation. Vaccine 2007; 25: 336–340 [PubMed]
23. Stratton K, Almario DA, Wizemann TM, McCormick MC. Immunization safety review: vaccinations and sudden unexpected death in infancy. Washington DC, USA: National Academies Press, 2003.
24. Silvers LE, Ellenberg SS, Wise RP, Varricchio FE, Mootrey GT, Salive ME. The epidemiology of fatalities reported to the vaccine adverse event reporting system 1990-1997. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2001; 10: 279–285 [PubMed]
25. Torch WC. Diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus (DPT) immunization: a potential cause of the sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). American Academy of Neurology, 34th Annual Meeting, Apr 25-May 1, 1982. Neurology 32(4): pt. 2
26. Walker AM, Jick H, Perera DR, Thompson RS, Knauss TA. Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis immunization and sudden infant death syndrome. Am J Public Health 1987; 77: 945–951 [PMC free article] [PubMed]
27. Fine PE, Chen RT. Confounding in studies of adverse reactions to vaccines. Am J Epidemiol 1992; 136: 121–135 [PubMed]
28. Ottaviani G, Lavezze AM, Matturri L. Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) shortly after hexavalent vaccination: another pathology in suspected SIDS? Virchows Archiv 2006; 448: 100–104 [PubMed]
29. CDC About the sudden unexpected infant death investigation (SUIDI) reporting form. Department of Health and Human Services (accessed 20 May 2010).
30. GlaxoSmithKline Rotarix® (Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral) Oral Suspension. Product insert from the manufacturer (April 2008): 6.
31. FDA Center for biologics evaluation and research, vaccines and related biological products advisory committee meeting (20 February 2008): 127–128
32. MacDorman MF, Mathews TJ. Behind international rankings of infant mortality: how the United States compares with Europe. NCHS data brief, no 23 Hyattsville, MD, USA: National Center for Health Statistics, 2009. [PubMed]
33. Euro-Peristat Project, with SCPE, Eurocat, Euroneostat European Perinatal Health Report: Data for 2004 (The 2008 Edition): Table 3.1:40 www.europeristat.com